• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Skybolt For Sale/Trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin_one

Reaction score

I have a 1979 built Skybolt for sale or trade.It has an O-360 with inverted oil system and pressure carb. It also has a smoke system but I have not used it.KY97A Radio and portable intercom wired in, no transponderTT Airplane and Engine is 837hr. With compressions 76/80, 77/80, 75/80, 74/80.Wheel Pants IncludedIt has new tires/tubes, valve cover gaskets, landing gear bungees, gear bolts, air and oil filters.The starter and alternator were rebuilt this year and annual was just signed off.The plane needs some clean up still and seems to be a good flyer with a solid engine. I will continue to work on it and fly until sold or traded. Just flew it today for about 1 1/2hrs.Check out the flight on youtube- search Chris Skybolt dated 7-10-11. Don't critique me too bad, been a while since I've flown and only my 2nd flight in this plane. :)
Will trade for Citabria or Champ, maybe even a Cub or experimental Cubby or something along those lines. Looking for an even trade.
Asking $24000 OBO.
Email for more pics- [email protected]
20110710_124753_Picture_031.jpg

Located near Tulsa,OK.

Edited by: Flyin_one

Latest posts

Back