• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Skybolt laminated Spars from Steen: $2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fidot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy folks!

Im selling my set of Skybolt Laminated Spars from Steen. Bought in August 2015; and stored in my air conditioned house in original crate and bubblewrap (as recommended by Steen).

They have been unpacked, inspected, and packed right back. I did not do anything to them.

No, I am not going to NOT build an airplane :) I decided to change to a Charger; and that's why Im selling the spars.

Steen currently sells theirs for $2595. I paid 2,395. Call it an even $2000 -- that's how much I would like to recover. On top of a 20% discount, you get instant order fulfillment -- Steen takes months to deliver :). At least, that's how long I was waiting for them.

Steen knows about this set too -- if you call Cheryl and mention my name (read as "Fee-dot" ;) ) - she'll tell you all about them too (as in, if you want to confirm if this is legit, etc etc etc).

You can pick them up in person in Round Rock, TX (just north of Austin); or I can ship them to you with your preferred carrier in the crate they're in.

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

Latest posts

Back