• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Skybolt Pilot Checklist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC_Wolfe

Aerobatic Pilot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a thing for checklists...I know not everyone uses them.. but Maybe it's my lack of memory or sheer dumbness, but I'm a firm believer in checklists no matter what aircraft you fly.

I'm just curious what checklists other Skybolt owners have developed for the "Before Start", "Before TakeOff", "Landing", "Post-Flight" etc checklists. I would love to see some examples.

I know that fuel-injection/not-fuel injection etc and individual variations of avionics/etc make a difference, but since I'm looking to develop my own, I'd love to see what others have created as a starting point.

After hours and hours in airplanes, even the simplest "Engine .. Off" has kept me out of trouble :).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back