• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Skybolt Project for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosley

Reaction score
I am unfortunately selling my sky bolt project. I started it 9 years ago and just not finding enough time to work on it anymore. It is a delta model. All 4 wings are mostly complete except leading edges. Center section is complete except for top skin and fuel tank. Also have all the materials for the tail section and rudder trailing edge is built. Selling everything I have for $3000 OBO. Thanks!

Kevin

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_10a9.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_10a9.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_2415.JPG
    IMG_2415.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 578
  • 4gEuR2T2QWGw%RGNWMDn7Q.jpg
    4gEuR2T2QWGw%RGNWMDn7Q.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_3472.JPG