• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Skybolt Radial parts for SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiki

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Does anyone build Radial Skybolt in Europe?
Due to lack of time, several parts are on sale for build. I own a skybolt radial and wanted to build another two but I am so busy that I have no time for it.
These are some of the examples I would like to sell:
-aerobatic fuel main tank (plan from skybolt bible magazine)
-throttle quadrants
-rudder pedals, and other 4130 smallparts
-wing ribs , and other plywood parts(cnc lasercutted)
-wing semicircle ends
-delta wing section trailing edge
-metal ribs (conical and parallel)
all parts without paper:
-AI-14 engine, overhauled, with 12volt mini generator
-AI-14 prop head, overhauled
-M-14 prop head, used
-prop blades 240cm diameter
-m462rf engine used, very good
-m462rf avia v-520 complete prop, used, very good
-m462rf NACA cowling
-avia v-520 prop blades