• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

spinner for sale

DHonkomp

Reaction score
Spinner diameter 10 1/8 inches. Length 13 3/4 inches. Bolt pattern for Lycoming 0-360/IO-360. Used on Sensenich 76EM8, metal prop. Asking $200.00 plus shipping.

MVC-002F.jpg

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I think I want it, it is perfect size. However I have a much smaller motor. I will do some checking today to see if the back plate will work as I have already reset the bushings to the larger size/dia. bolt pattern on my prop flange to fit the prop I have. I have a 12" dia. by 14" spinner that I will sell for $150 plus shipping.

L

DHonkomp

Reaction score
Hey Larry, these can go with it if that helps. Dan

MVC-001F.jpg

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I will take it all! Private message sent and here is a pic of mine. It is 12" dia. and 13" long.

L

Spinner for sale.jpg

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
D, don't know what's going on but my last 3 replies (two days!) to you have not got through! Yes I want this spinner!!!! I will reply to your personal message here again. If that don't work please let me know and I will put my personal email up here. :mad:

Larry

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I want it, it is perfect size. However I have a much smaller motor. I will do some checking today to see if the back plate will work as I have already reset the bushings to the larger size/dia. bolt pattern on my prop flange to fit the prop I have. I have a 12" dia. by 14" spinner that I will sell for $150 plus shipping.

L

Larry,

I may be interested in your spinner. What size bolt holes? Looking for 7/16 but 3/8 will work. What prop is it cut for? Thanks,

Jack

Last edited:

flyrite

Reaction score
Larry,

I may be interested in your spinner. What size bolt holes? Looking for 7/16 but 3/8 will work. What prop is it cut for? Thanks,

Jack

Hey fellers, I got a 13' spinner with backing plate as well as front bulkhead. It came off an 0360 lyc. that had a "prince prop". I changed to a 3 blade so don't need this anymore. Will take $175.00 & you pay shipping.
Call for pic's

Take care
Tony 912-526-4079

Last edited:

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I believe mine is cut for 3/8" bolts and a Sensinitch 2 blade prop. I will confirm the cut outs tonight.

L

Latest posts