• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Sportwing (junior Aero Sport)

El Piloto

Registered Users
Reaction score
I am wondering if any one here is building -or has ANY drawings for- the D'Apuzzo D-201 "Junior Aerosport" or "Sportwing". The model D-200 might also be included in this.
Does anyone have drawings for the Senior Aero Sport (PJ-260)? I understand some of the PJ-260 drawings are used for the D-200 and D-201.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

torch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if any one here is building -or has ANY drawings for- the D'Apuzzo D-201 "Junior Aerosport" or "Sportwing". The model D-200 might also be included in this.
Does anyone have drawings for the Senior Aero Sport (PJ-260)? I understand some of the PJ-260 drawings are used for the D-200 and D-201.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Ever have any luck with this? I'm interested in finding a set also.

El Piloto

Registered Users
Reaction score
I have a set of drawings...but not for the ailerons....would have to extrapolate from Senior Aero sport drawings....Junior only has ailerons on the lower wing. It is said to fly very well on 160 Lycoming.

torch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell a set? I'd like to take a look at them,

El Piloto

Registered Users
Reaction score
I have no idea what it would cost to duplicate them....???

cwilliamrose

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ 
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
The local blueprint folks charge about $3.00 a sheet to copy 24" x 36" drawings. Scanning to a PDF file is much cheaper but you would still need prints if you decided to build.......

torch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Office Depot does it pretty reasonable. How many sheets, how big? I'll ask at my local one and send a check your way, if you are game.

Also don't mind chipping in to lower your investment in them.

Last edited:

Latest posts