• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Spruce catalog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to order sheet aluminum from Spruce today, first alum. order using the 2019/2020 catalog. There is no sheet aluminum in my catalog ??
According to the index it is listed on the ME - 'metals and plastics' pages 46 thru 50 - - I have pages 46-50 and there is no aluminum - nothing.
I went to the Spruce web site, called up sheet aluminum, selected "view in catalog" and there is the page of alum. with ME right on the side of the page - - could not get a page number.
So, either 'aluminum' is missing in all the catalogs and I have not heard a thing about it or - - I have an extremely valuable, one-of-a-kind, much sought after collectors edition catalog . . . :)
Mr. Adamson, you can send my engine bill anytime now, looks like I will have no problem paying it :)
Just another one of the wonders of the universe I guess.

Latest posts

Back