• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Starduster Cutaway

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
For those still interested in these colorful cutaway drawings of the Starduster Too SA-300 I have had some made. They are 19" X 26" and come in red or silver. The price is $ 20.00 dollars each, plus $ 5.00 dollars for mailing tube and postage. Please let me know which one, you would like Red or Silver? Dave

Starduster Cutaway 950 R.JPG

Starduster Cutaway 950 S.JPG

Last edited:

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mailed out a money order yesterday. I'd like a red one. Thanks for doing this Dave!

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Dave I want one too. I'll let you know when I get my check in the mail, very nice!

starn11gy

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My check was sent Monday! Thank you Dave!!

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My check goes in the mail in an hour. I have the Pitts one and will add this to the hanger wall beside it.

PGE2015

Registered Users
Reaction score
Dave looks great where do you send the check too.

Dennis5678

Registered Users
Reaction score
Is it me or does the top right wing look short or the bottom right wing look to long.
Always someone has to critique someone's work of art.
Maybe I should change my icon to *******

chicoduster

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Dave

I'll take one and send the money off. Silver please

Thx

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it me or does the top right wing look short or the bottom right wing look to long.

It's called Poetic License so that entire structure of bottom wing can be clearly seen.

Although it does keep " ******* 's" busy:D

Last edited:

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave,

Got mine today. Love it. I lied/forgot........The check is in the mail this time. Sorry.

Marcia liked it enough to buy HER a frame today.:)

Jack

Last edited:

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

Dennis, How many drawings like this have you done? Ivan Clede the guy that did these was a master at this, and is not easy to do, it is quite complex with multiple overlays, honest!

I know you understand what you think you saw? But I am not sure you realize that what you saw is not what has been drawn and is not at all what you did see?

And Jack quit giving Dennis a hard time, the upper right wing on my airplane is a foot shorter on the right side and a foot longer on the left side, everybody that has ever seen my airplane knows that? Dave

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"..........the upper right wing on my airplane is a foot shorter on the right side and a foot longer on the left side, everybody that has ever seen my airplane knows that? Dave "

Mine is too, it's to off set & carry the weight of my Barrett 82 which I sometimes attach to the I strut. Jack

starn11gy

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My wife says mine came today! Thank you Dave!!!

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I had to hang my AR-15 off my left strut to off set the different wing lengths! :D

Larry Lyons

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Not yet but everything goes through Chicago and that adds a day at least.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not yet. I'm surprised you haven't received payment though. Must still be the Pony Express that delivers mail in/out of Oklahoma ;-)