• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Starduster first goal progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soooo, after 14 months and several telephone calls ,emails, and Txts to Mike Creech, Dave Baxter and Terry Ridgeway I have constructed the basic skeleton of the wing center section for a Starduster Too SA 300. I have to add butt rib stiffeners, front and rear spar nailing strips and cover the leading and trailing edge ribs. Will cover the leading edge with .016 aluminum sheet and the trailing edge with 1/16" mahogany plywood. As near as I can tell, I am about 1/1000,000 of the way to completion of this airplane. As such, I have abandoned all hope of catching up with Mike Creech.

Attachments

• cenyter section.jpg
    cenyter section.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 94

Latest posts

Back