• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Starduster II Project For Sale

wolfgang92251

wolfgang92251
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Project is located in Yuma, AZ. Maybe 25 to 30% complete. Belongs to a friend who would like to sell it but does not have time for tire kickers. You can call me if you are a serious about taking on this project. I am only giving his number to anyone who is able to complete this project, sorry, but thems the rules! Seller has had recent medical issues.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might want to list a price and at least what is there?

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please post a starting price. Forum rules.

I recommend some pics and details, since without them, your phone will not be ringing much. ;0)

wolfgang92251

wolfgang92251
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had some pictures but they are lost in the abyss of cyber land. I think the fuselage is in silver, one wing panel is done with one ready to cover. Engine mount is completed and Cleveland brakes are installed. New fuel tank. I am pretty sure no reasonable offer would be refused but have not been able to pin him down for a dollar amount. I am thinking something less than a grand but who knows. Will post some pictures if I can find them

Nate

Preparation A thru G failed, now it's time for pre
Reaction score
Less than a grand, are the Clevelands new? I will buy it just for the brakes

wolfgang92251

wolfgang92251
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have no idea how old the brakes are. Have no idea how much the project will sell for either. It is a make offer situation.

Avimex51

Reaction score
I am in dire need of a wing and center section kit or finished wings. Shoot me a price and I'll respond. Ready to buy. Thanks, RCJ

Avimex51

Reaction score
I am in dire need of a wing and center section kit or finished wings. Shoot me a price and I'll respond. Ready to buy. Thanks, RCJ Be coming through Arizona in less than 30 days.

wolfgang92251

wolfgang92251
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The owner of the Starduster project is Therole Miller of Yuma AZ. His number is 928-782-0769.

Avimex51

Reaction score
I contacted the gentleman with the wings and am going out to inspect them. Thanks so much for the info. RCJ

Latest posts