• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Starduster II Project / Parts A/C for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a primarily complete Starduster Too that I has not been certified. I am going repurpose the 0-360 to another project, so it will be awhile before I come back to this one. This is a project that was started over forty years ago and never quite made it to completion. It has not had an airworthiness certificate issued for it. It has change hands several times and ended up in Alaska, which is not the ideal place for an open cockpit airplane. I had to sideline it for another project last winter and looks like I will be doing that again. It would be an ideal source of parts to utilize for repairs and replacement of a damaged Starduster or repowered and built into a dream machine. I am planning a trip to the Pacific NW in March or April and would be able to disassemble, and trailer it down to that area. $9500.00 as is without engine and prop. Delivery expenses are negotiable.
IMG_8908.JPG

IMG_8461.JPG

IMG_8462.JPG

Latest posts

Back