• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Starduster II Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Folks,
I received this email from a new friend. He has a Starduster II project for sale. This is what he sent me -
>
> For Sale Starduster ll Project
>
> Two fuselages one Factory built one tack welded
> Lower wings built not covered excellent workmanship
> All materials for upper wings ribs and spars
> Gear legs
> Fuel tank
> Engine mount
> Other miscellaneous parts
> ONLY $1500
>
> Dave Murphy. 518 669 9501
I only have the information that he as given me here plus all the pics. He's a serious warbird guy and has flown several of them to meet us for lunch at our airport over the last several weeks. Great guy. We flew out to his place one day and got the tour of everything. And, he's a biplane guy - he's got at least a couple. I'm hoping he flies one of them down to the Smizo Biplane Fly In on the 9th and 10th. I gave him the information.
So, please contact him, he has all the info. I'm just doing him a favor and hoping the project goes to someone that can finish it off and fly it! This is a serious start to a great airplane.
Da
IMG_1171.JPG
n
IMG_1173.JPG
IMG_1176.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1179.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1289.JPG
IMG_1291.JPG
IMG_1378.JPG
IMG_1380.JPG