• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Starduster SA-100s Converted for Two People

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
These are the only two SA-100s I am aware of that started out with some Starduster SA-100 ideas. N9767Z attended one of the Starduster Fly-Ins at Flabob back in the early 90s and packed Two people from Northern Calif to Southern Calif and back, was powered with an O-290 and was deregistered in 2007, I think due to an off airport landing.

The other N2264C was called the BIDDULPH Special? There was a small blurb in one of the old Air Progress magazines many yrs ago, and is a side by side with as I remember Ercoupe control wheels, I chatted with a guy named Bob Cody who bought it some time ago and is in North Carolina I think he did a lot of work on engines for NASCAR. It is currently registered and has a valid airworthiness certificate. Dave

Attachments

• N97672 small.JPG
    N97672 small.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 91
  • N2264C 1.jpg
    N2264C 1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 89
  • N2264C 2.jpg
    N2264C 2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 90
  • N2264C 4.jpg
    N2264C 4.jpg