• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Starduster SA100 project

Dana

Reaction score
I posted this here before, then decided to keep it and rebuild it myself... a year later, life gets in the way and I haven't touched it, so I'm offering it for sale again. This is my SA100 that was damaged in an off airport landing. Details on the extent of the damage and what it needs are in this thread, PM me for more info. Asking $5000.

motosix

Reaction score
Hey Dana, would you happen to have a set of plans for the 100?

Dana

Reaction score
Included with the project...

motosix

Reaction score
Right up my alley...

I wish I were not so far away. I'll PM you...

Dana

Reaction score
Still available, price reduced to $4000. Could be flying by summertime...

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to hear you have sold the airplane, where did it go, and will the new owner do right by it? Would love to know? Dave

Dana

Reaction score
It's on its way to Texas, hopefully it will fly again before too long. I told the new owner he needs to join here.

Latest posts