• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Starduster Too Flying Wire Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a extra set of flying wires for a Starduster Too I bought that I might part with. Includes all 10 flying/landing wires and the AN665 terminals and nuts. No tail wires. This is a used set but from what I was told the plane never flew and was parted out. I called and checked current pricing is about $3500 for the set from Bruntons, I'll take $2000 and free delivery to OSH or anywhere on way from OKC to OSH. Also could work something out on meeting a couple hundred miles away from OKC for the right amount. Shipping is also a option but easier to pick up if close enough just because of value etc. (long tubes tend to get bent etc but we could insure etc). For anyone serious I'll take exact measurements and pics if needed.

Latest posts

Back