• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Starduster Too for sale

jetnut

Reaction score
As much as I hate to do this my Starduster Too project is up for sale. My schedule isn't allowing me to work on this as much as required. I will probably look for a flying aircraft. Fuselage 95% completed on gear with cleveland wheels, brakes, wheel pants alsoincludes: wing spars, ribs, fittings, center section, two fuel tanks, engine mount, nose bowl,instruments, empennage complete with wires and rudder, cessna rudder pedal mod, floor boards completed, throttle quadrants, new homebuilder special tailwheel. Extra plywood, aluminum, tubing, hardware and plans. Also includes a disassembled Continental IO-470 engine with all rotating parts yellow tagged. Almost a complete aircraft. Please email or private message for details and photo's. Best offer.

Ted

Reaction score
Did you fabricate or buy the engine mount? If you made it, where did you find the plans? I am looking for an engine mount and only the wooden parts of the wing structure, not the entire kit or metal parts. This is for a Starduster Too IO 470.

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Ted I have some drawings and pictures of a mount I did for an O-470 on a Starduster Too. I pvt messaged you with my phone number and E-mail address. Dave

jetnut

Reaction score
Still for sale, will probably look for flying aircraft at some point. Don't really want to sell by my flying job is keeping me from working on this as much as I would like. A lot of work has been done since these photos were taken. PM me for pictures or check barnstormers web site. Asking $11,000 for project, I'm not in a hurry to sell and don't need the money, so I'm not looking for low ball offers. I have almost all the parts/materials to complete. I have all the tail and flying wires, could be completed fairly quickly. Inspected by EAA designee.

Latest posts