• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Starduster Too for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetnut

Reaction score
As much as I hate to do this my Starduster Too project is up for sale. My schedule isn't allowing me to work on this as much as required. I will probably look for a flying aircraft. Fuselage 95% completed on gear with cleveland wheels, brakes, wheel pants alsoincludes: wing spars, ribs, fittings, center section, two fuel tanks, engine mount, nose bowl,instruments, empennage complete with wires and rudder, cessna rudder pedal mod, floor boards completed, throttle quadrants, new homebuilder special tailwheel. Extra plywood, aluminum, tubing, hardware and plans. Also includes a disassembled Continental IO-470 engine with all rotating parts yellow tagged. Almost a complete aircraft. Please email or private message for details and photo's. Best offer.
20120118_072416_DSCF0325.JPG
20120118_072440_DSCF0326.JPG
20120118_072459_DSCF0327.JPG
20120118_072516_DSCF0329.JPG
20120118_072532_DSCF0324-1.JPG

Latest posts

Back