• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Starlet, That Could be Made into a "V" Star

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Baxter

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Dave,

I will soon be listing my SA-500 Starlet for sale. It will be de-registered and sold with a set of plans for a V-Star. The price will be $12,500.

If you know of anyone that may be interested please have them contact me.

Thanks Bill Kelley 805 556-5417

My friend Bill has this very nice Starlet for sale. He is concerned about others buying it with no real flight experience in this type of airplane, and wants to deregister the airplane and sell it as parts. He would consider selling it to some one that has the ability to fly it. He also has plans for the "V" Star as all one would have to do is build cover and paint a lower set of V-Star wings and would easily qualify for the light sport regulations. It as you can see is a very nice build. It has an O-235 with an O-290 cam and an O-320 crank, has about 400 hrs of flight time, it also has a radio and transponder and is located in San Luis Obispo Calif. Also I added a picture of the cockpit.

If this is of interest to anyone please give him a call. Dave

Attachments

• N211WK Starlet small 1.JPG
    N211WK Starlet small 1.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
  • N211WK Starlet 2.jpg
    N211WK Starlet 2.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 0
  • N211WK Starlet 3.jpg
    N211WK Starlet 3.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 0
  • N211WK Starlet 4 small.JPG