• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Steen Visit and Flight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Tripp

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I just want to post a note of thanks to the folks at Steen Aero Lab for allowing me to intrude on their work day.Paul gave me a tour of the operation and showed me many of their jigs and available parts. The new vacuum formed plywood turtledeck looked perfect!

Then Paul had me tail him to the airport to meet Barret and the Yellowbird, andafter answering all my questions, hestrapped me into the front seatand off we went. As a motivational tool it was outstanding! The performance was breathtaking!The flight convinced me more than ever that I had picked the right airplane.

The folks at Steen seem to love what they do and to allow a custumer to fly in the airplane is indeed wonderfull.

Thanks again,

Robin Tripp

Latest posts

Back