• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Strong seatpack parachute for sale MFG 2006

pigpenracing

Reaction score
This chute is a Strong 304 and has only been in a airplane a couple of times. Looks new. Date of mfg is 2006. The chute is solid black.
$1500 [email protected]

will moffitt

Will moffitt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a really nice fly reel I will trade you, even. If you are into trout fishing this is the ultimate. My sweetie won't let me fish the mountains much anymore. Said if I had the big one she would never see me again and the smokies would not look for an old man.

will

pigpenracing

Reaction score
I'm not into fishing.
I will take credit card on the chute. You can sell the goods and pay the credit card back :)
The chute is really sweet... If nobody buys it soon I may just keep it for passengers?

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Still available... Everyone wants a seatpack when I don't have any, now I have one and nobody wants one. LOL!

lanceav8r

Reaction score
How well does a seat pack work in a Pitts S2? Seems like I could use some height but the seat belt fitting jabs me in the back of the neck without a back cushion.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Most people use a seatpack in the s2 Pitts. For sure 100% in the front seat. Some use a super thin backpack in the rear (16" mini) You should be able to adjust the seatbelt so it don't stick your neck. You can also put a cushion
Behind you with a seatpack if needed. If interested this chute looks brand new.

esmokeshop

Registered Users
Reaction score
U still.got.that seat never mind and I.was just in breanham at bike.rally last week.lake.sumerville just my luck.

Latest posts