• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Strong seatpack parachute red 2002

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Got any pics? Is it the 26ft regular canopy or the 28ft military type?

pigpenracing

Reaction score
I am at work tonight. I will get some pics sometimes tomorrow. Should I email you some or post them here?

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Date of mfg container 2002
midlite canopy date of mfg 1994
comes with manual and carry bag. Pics to follow.

Beej

Creator of this place
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sean, it would be great if you could be a little more accurate when posting ads. Your first post gives the impression everything is DOM 2002, but then it transpires later in the thread, that the canopy is much older.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Yes.. I didn't notice that until you told me to look and get pics. Don't worry, I wouldn't sell it to anyone without a correct description. I was told it was all 2002 when I bought it and saw otherwise when I pulled it out of the bag.

TxSkyBolt

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
That happened on one of my chutes. Seller didn't realize different dates for canopy and container. Guess that's not uncommon to replace the container. Anyway, my seller discounted the sale after the fact. It happens....

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Parachute still available. It is $1350 now because I just spent $100 sending it out for fresh repack. This chute is in like new condition. It was signed off yesterday by Storrie parachute works.

Latest posts