• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Super Acrosport Project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firepilot1

Reaction score

My Super Acrosport Project is for sale. I have it listed on Barnstormers. Asking $7500 very negotiable.This was a flying airplane and not a hangar queen ~750 hours. Previous owner claimed "best flying airplane I have ever had my hands on...wish I wouldn't have sold it", and he is flying a Pitts now. Airplane is an older airframe but in good condition overall. Has had some damage history with most repaired except for some small areas that are cosmetic (paint) only. Wings have fresh covering, painted to the original paint scheme and ready to mount back on the fuselage. Fuselage last covered in 1992 and looks good overall. I have a new canopy, windshield and rails (NIB) ready to mount on the airplane along with the old canopy and rails. Airplane has Grove spring gear and I have new tires and tubes for the airplane. Fuselage was modified/shortenedat the nose for the IO-360. Has locking Haigh tailwheel.You will need the firewall forward (cowling and engine mount included for Lycoming IO-360)and instruments to get this airplane airborne. I have a new CNC'd instrument panel but you would have to use the instruments that I was going to install. These items were pulled for another project while the Acrosport was being refurbished. I can providemy instrument panel plans and information. I have the full set of original construction plans, builders manual, and all logbooks.N61SC EX-AB with all the proper FAA paperwork.If you have any questions just email. Tim A.
20120305_175728_199202_20019265.jpg

Edited by: firepilot1

Latest posts

Back