• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Thank you to Rob Millinship of Aerographic in the UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdailey777

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a public thank you to Rob Millinship Of Aerographic. I don't think we give enough praise to a business when something goes wrong and they go over and above to make things right. I recently ordered some carbon fiber parts that I had him make for my S1S and of course like a kid waiting for Christmas couldn't wait to get the package with all my pretty new parts. Low and behold I get a message from the good old post office that my parts had been delivered 2 days prior. Come to find out one of the shippers lost,changed, or some how screwed the delivery address. Unfortunately the USPS nor DHL are any help with this and I have written off dealing with them as a lost cause.

On the other hand Rob had already commenced to make additional parts for and has now shipped them to replaced what some person in my town has unfortunately opened and is probably still scratching their head as to what they have and how they are gonna fit all that garbage into there waste bin.

I just wanted to recognize the customer service given, and the appreciation I have in that. I know it is insured, but in the mean time he had to eat that cost. Thank you for the great customer service. A great business is one that handles the problems well. Not just has good service when everything goes as planned.

Thank you sir, I recommend your service!! Now I just cant wait to get those gear leg fairings and carbon fiber wheel pants on my plane

Josh

Attachments

• carbon parts-1.jpg
    carbon parts-1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts

Back