• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

This is close to the top of my bucket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I cou

1x1.gif

ANTONOV/PZL AN2 • $37,000 • FOR SALE • 1981 Antonov An2 built by PZL. 1000 hp, copy of Wright 1820. Haul 2500 lbs with half tanks or 3500 lbs with full tanks (5 1/2 hours). Tremendous STOL capabilities. Flying truck. Registered experimental in USA so no commercial/for hire uses. Set of retractable snow skis available. Currently located in Iqaluit, north Canada. I will be there from Aug 18 to approx. Aug 24 to perform minor repairs and a condition inspection, with plans to fly it back down to USA if sale not completed in Canada. • Contact Ken McBride, Owner - located San Martin, CA USA • Telephone: 408-482-4191 . 408-683-2531 • Fax: 408-683-2533 • Posted August 11, 2018 • Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Pictures

1x1.gif

ld afford to fuel it up even once:(

Latest posts

Back