• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

throttle quadrants, Hartwell latches, Control stick handle

oakesje

Reaction score
Parting out a biplane:
throttle quadrants $150 SOLD, Hartwell latches & trim levers $50 SOLD, Control stick handle NAF 1173-1 with one trigger style switch $75 SOLD, inspection covers $25 SOLD,

toe brake mount-rudder pedal fits acrosport II $10 Still Available - No Bids yet Bids close Oct 21st,

assorted clevis fork and ball bearing type ends $150 SOLD, Christen wobble pump $300 SOLD, aluminium tail lift assist handles and spring $50 SOLD, zulul head set $700 SOLD and more photos available at http://aircraftparts2012.blogspot.com/ ONLY a few Items left at BUY it Now prices.

Last edited:

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of control stick handle is it? An number on it? Pm me

oakesje

Reaction score
Hi
theres a photo at http://aircraftparts2012.blogspot.com/
I'm on dial up for internet so no photos by attachment
Let me know if you need more info or a better photo. there is an aluminium sleeve that enables the knob to slip over two different sized tubing.
Sincerely
Jill

oakesje

Reaction score
Hi - I'm heading to the hangar to see if there's more iinfo on it - looked up "Aircraft Spruce' and it looks like the first Control Stick Grip in their catalogue but will get you details shortly....I had no idea there were so many different styles!
Jill

oakesje

Reaction score
Hi the control stick grip is a NAF 1173-1 with a trigger style switch and fits over 1" pipe with an adapter that enables it to fit over a 7/8" pipe.
let me know if you need more info.
Cheers
Jill

Latest posts