• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twisted Composites 76x62

link80

Registered Users
Reaction score
Twisted Composites 76x62
Very low hours. Like new.
Will post full pictures soon.
$2000 Plus shipping

Chris McMillin

Reaction score
I think they are exactly the same as a Sensenich 76x62. Half the weight. Had one on my S-1, it was smooth.
Chris...

link80

Registered Users
Reaction score
I am located in Reno, NV. I can get some real good shipping rates through my business account with Fedex as well. Happy to ship anywhere in the world if the buyer pays shipping.

Prop came off my AEIO-360

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was this on? RV with a 200hp? Do you have the spinner and any needed crush plates and Hardware to mount ?

link80

Registered Users
Reaction score
What was this on? RV with a 200hp? Do you have the spinner and any needed crush plates and Hardware to mount ?
It was on my S1S.

There are just two RV-6’s in the hangar that show up in the photos.

No hardware or spinner. Just the prop.

ultimate200

Reaction score
It was on my S1S.

There are just two RV-6’s in the hangar that show up in the photos.

No hardware or spinner. Just the prop.
I have that same prop on my ultimate and like it...what prop are you going with now

link80

Registered Users
Reaction score
I have that same prop on my ultimate and like it...what prop are you going with now
Sensenich 76x60 but am planning on getting it repitched to a 64 in January when its colder here and I wont be flying as much.

acropilotbret

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
$hit no one wants this thing !?!?! It’s a good price for an awesome prop. I might just buy it and put it on ice for when the market is hot for them again.

ultimate200

Reaction score
It is a great price...exact copy of a sensenich 76x62 but only 15.5 lbs...and sounds awesome with the rpms screaming

hpapilot

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would it cost for shipping to zip 20110?

Snap

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM sent, I'd take it

Jgladish

Registered Users
Reaction score
Let me know if it’s still available. It would be perfect for my S1S.

Snap

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm also waiting for a reply. I'd take it definitely if hpapilot is out.

link80

Registered Users
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys! I have been away and will get back to you in the PM's.

link80

Registered Users
Reaction score
What would it cost for shipping to zip 20110?
Assuming you would want it shipped in a wood box about $200. Rates are super high this month due to the holidays. PM if interested. You're first in line right now.

hpapilot

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assuming you would want it shipped in a wood box about $200. Rates are super high this month due to the holidays. PM if interested. You're first in line right now.
PM sent. Thank you!

Latest posts