• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Two HGU Helmets for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaltyPittsDriver

Registered Users
Reaction score
SOLD

First helmet is a Gentex HGU-55 Halo size Medium. Presently fitted with hard ear cups but includes the soft ear cups with extra speakers. New unused clear visor, visor cover and skull cap. Wiring set up for g.a. and has dynamic mic. U-92AU conversion plug for GA. Paint and edge roll in great condition. Styro liner with a new in package fitting pad set. I will also throw in a new uncut TPL liner system to customize the fit.

SOLD

Second helmet is a HGU-33 in X-large. I got it as part of a package deal and never used it, too big for me. It has the styro liner and no pad set. It doesn't have the mic or boom. The helmet was made for an Ag pilot so it has a removable sun visor. Soft ear cups that look like the foam has compressed to a point where they won't recover. I will include new hard ear cups and foam inserts but I don't have any ear seals to go with it.

SOLD

Rich

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back