• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Ultimate 10-200 Rigging Board Drawing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwilliamrose

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ 
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Kelvin asked about using the S-1S boards for the Ultimate 10-200 wings. He supplied me with the drawing detailing the airfoils and I was able to determine the airfoils are not at all like the Pitts airfoils and the S-1S boards would not be a good tool for the job.

I made a new version of the rigging board design specifically for the 10-200 (and 10-100, same airfoils). See attached.

If any owners or builders see any issues with the design including how the boards will sit on the wings, please let me know so I can make changes as needed. The Ultimate airframe is not one I have any experience with.

Attachments

• Rigging Tool -- Ultimate 10-200.pdf
    163.2 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts

Back