• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Ultimate 20-300S build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultimate 20-300S

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm am getting ready to start myself my Ultimate dream biplane! So please bare with me as I am in the beginning stages of my build! I am still working on all the final details with Devin and Andrew as he will be cutting my wing kits for me! So while it may seem like it's going to take forever to get rolling! I think it will be well worth the effort and wait.

I will also be starting a new Facebook page for my build up for the people who are not members of this forum! As well as making a paper log of every day/month it's worked on as well as hours spent! This will be the 2nd 20-300S in the world and I will be show casing the craftsmanship and the quality of the build!

Let me also state that I am my own one man show and my Ultimate is in no way shape or forum a part of Rob Holland/Jago Stemberger*Ultimate! mine is brand new and mine alone! So I do not want anyone mistaking Jago's for mine!

Once I get the wing sets from Andrew I will be getting started on them ASAP! Witch brings me to a question about building your wings!? What does everyone like to use for glues and stuff? I'm pretty new to building a full scale airplane! But not new building a airplane in general. I have over 10,000 hours in building R/C airplanes!

One of my goals is to fly my Ultimate to 2016 or 2017 Reno Air Races! Hopefully I can get it done by then!?

Thanks for looking!

Latest posts

Back