• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

USNTPS Flight Test Manuals (FTM) Link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a link to the Flight Test Manuals that US Naval Test Pilot School provides to each student. I have hard copies that I got as a student, but I forgot these were available to the general public at the following link.

http://www.usntpsalumni.org/html/library.html

These are great resources on test theory, test techniques and test data reduction for Fixed wing Stability and Control, Rotary Wing Stability and Control , Fixed Wing Performance and Systems Testing.

I recommend to this forum:
FTM 103 (Fixed Wing Stability and Control)
FTM 108 (Fixed Wing Performance)

Beej or Austin could we make this a sticky please?

Latest posts

Back