• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

[VIDEO] Moved my Pitts across the country

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooksmershon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boulder, Colorado to Marion, North Carolina

[video] What I See | Moving my Pitts S-1S across the country.

Some of the forum members already heard this news over private phone calls and I eagerly await their visit over the summer. Guest room/bathroom, fast internet, good coffee, and hangar space to keep you out of the rain! Come hang!

Hopefully before too long I will have fly-ins organized once I get community buy-in and a firm grip of insurance ramifications for events to include winter wave soaring glider encampments and aerobatic encampments for training. This next year will be a big time of transition.

Cheers,

Brooks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back