• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Waco QCF or UBF Drawings Lists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugs66

Reaction score
Greetings,
I am about to send in an order for the Waco UBF and QCF drawings lists to NASM. Before I do, I thought would check in here to see if anyone already has these lists on PDF. Seems so inefficient to send to NASM for lists, wait 3-4 weeks, then order drawings one by one and wait 3-4 more weeks.

I have a Waco CD-ROM with several thousand drawings, however the QCF and UBF drawings are fairly poor. My lower wing panel drawing 12301 is unreadable. Not sure if this is B wing or C. Also need the stablizer drawing 8513. Fuselage frames 11500 and 12400 are ok.

I am in initial stage of data gathering with goal to scratch build UBF. Would like to network with other builders and share info. Once I sort through drawings, I might put up drawing web site like I did for the PA-18 Super Cub, www.supercubproject.com/drawings . I like to share info and make it available for free for others to use.

Thanks in advance.

Christian Sturm
email: christian at sturmcity.net
phone: 509 - nine seven nine eight one five zero

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back