• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Want to buy a christen eagle ,know of any???

Brandon Negrich

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a very nice eagle
I know a bunch never get posted for sale
My number is 407-383-8405
I can pick up and ferry

Please call me if you know of one or have a contact
I’m in Orlando FL

Thank you

RKO

Registered Users
Reaction score
Did you try the Christen Eagle Fanatics page on Facebook ?

Redwood1169

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My black and red Eagle may be for sale soon. Not going to be the cheapest Eagle out there though. I will buzz you later.

SethStryker

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My black and red Eagle may be for sale soon. Not going to be the cheapest Eagle out there though. I will buzz you later.
If you are still thinking about it send me a pm. I’m in the beginning stages of looking and the pickins are slim right now.

Redwood1169

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, my Eagle sold. Good luck with your search.

Brandon

FastEddie

Reaction score
There is one for sale right now at Poplar Grove Airport (C77). It was built and owned by a long-time CFII who lives in the area. Call 815-544-3471 and I'm sure they will give you the contact info for the seller. The ad is up on the bulletin board.

Latest posts