• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

WANTED lycoming IO-360

cashflyer

Reaction score
I am looking for an engine Lycoming IO-360 for a Skybolt.
I'll sell you mine.
Aerobatic IO-360, complete with all accessories, FI, etc.
25 hours since major.

$45,000
Comes with a Skybolt attached to it. :D
(will not separate)

Youngman1

Reaction score
Hi

I've got an IO-360-A1B6 for sale.
1300hrs TT
Complete engine but has been stripped for inspection.
Needs the Divco line bore and dowel pin mod as case has fretting signs.
Crank looks good, could do with a polish perhaps.

Send me a PM if interested.

Himant

Registered Users
Reaction score
I have a 0 smoh angle valve 200 hp complete with accessories that was going to go into an RV-8 project.. giving up on building, going to sell the project,,also have a brand new hartzell b hub prop brand new in the box, and an MT prop governor..send me a PM if any of these will work on the skybolt..I have built 2 skybolts,,and you really should go with a IO 540,,there is no substitute for horsepower,,,woo-hoo.. Tom in indy

Latest posts