• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Wanted: Pitts S1 parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
Good Afternoon all,

Looking for a few S1 parts to move my build along.

Looking for control stick group with pushrods and idler, rudder pedals, horizontal stabilisers with H tube, elevators with trim tab and forward strut brace, tail wires and a rudder. Expecting used components, happy to consider whats available as it will all be receiving the sand blasting treatment.

Will need those thrown into a simple wooden box big enough to have picked up bound for Australia, I will organise that from my end.

PM me with what you have and feel free to put me on to your mates who may be holding the bits I need in their collections.

Cheers,

Russ.

Latest posts

Back