• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: S2B Right wheel pant

smizo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
anyone got a serviceable right wheel pant lying around? customer is interested in a used one.........

cgzro

Peter Ashwood-Smith P
Reaction score
i assume used landing light is required too? :)

race38

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Must be a going around like the flu, saw an ad on BS asking for a used right side on a B. And it wasn't Chris!

smizo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm asking for a customer of mine. He is building an airplane up and already has a serviceable left.

Sonoftoot

Reaction score
Give me a call I think I have one. 817-269-9292

Latest posts