• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Wanted - single slider bubble canopy for pitts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi - I have an open cockpit S2E in New Zealand, and I would like to put a single slider bubble canopy on the back cockpit (I already have the turtle deck cover to cover the front cockpit). Currently both cockpits are open, and it's noisy and cold!!!! Do please get in touch either by email which is pierrepechon at doctors dot org dot uk or whatsapp on my mobile - which is + sixty four, two seven, six four nine five two three eight.

I am a newbie to the pitts world - currently have 20 or so hours in my pitts, and only soloed it twice, so I am not in a huge rush. I have plenty of mates in the USA that can forward parcels to me, if you have worries about sending things abroad to some unknown guy !!
and once our damned lockdown stops I'm visiting the USA soon anyways -
many thanks, Pierre

Latest posts

Back