• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Wanted Skybolt aerobatic fuel tank

ohio6cav

Reaction score
Still looking for an aerobatic skybolt main tank. 29 gallon with flop tube. If anyone has one they are looking to part with please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

larryM

Reaction score
Here is the email of a person with one for sale. I have no relations with her, but know that she has some Skybolt parts for sale. [email protected]

larry

larryM

Reaction score
I guess! What the honorable member meant to say was that I don't know her, only know through someone else that she has some Skybolt parts.......

going to have to choose my words more carefully and not post early morning before the 2nd cup! haha

Latest posts