• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Wanted: Softie Wedge parachute

yhuubert

European Pilot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Anyone looking to sell their used / pre-owned Softie Wedge parachute, ideally with aerobatic harness?

Juri

Last edited:

Eric_Anderson

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You can try Don Mayer's parachute shop in MA. He often has used rigs. He is also anvery knowledgeable Softie dealer.

qgraber

Reaction score
I've got one I'll part with. It's a softie seat wedge with aerobatic harness, I'll have to check on the yr model but 2005 if I remember correctly. Needs a repack. PM me if interested

arcaviation

Reaction score
Are you looking for new or used? I am a parachute rigger & dealer for Softie located in North Carolina. Depending on your height, weight, and chest size the harness size can be different. PM me if you would like pricing on a Wedge.

yhuubert

European Pilot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for new or used? I am a parachute rigger & dealer for Softie located in North Carolina. Depending on your height, weight, and chest size the harness size can be different. PM me if you would like pricing on a Wedge.
Looking for a pre-owned / used one because of the budget. Otherwise would buy locally here in Europe.

arcaviation

Reaction score
Ok no worries. I do see gear get exchanged this time of year. If I come across any I will let you know. Thanks.

Eric_Anderson

Registered Users
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh crap! Sorry Justin. I think of you as my personal mobile rigger, not as the Southeast's most knowlegdeable and helpful Softie dealer. (Head hung in shame).

Latest posts