• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

Wanted, Tail Wheel Spring

Redtail

Reaction score
Wanted, 1 1/2" wide 3 leaf tail wheel spring to be used on a Pitts S1C with steerable tail wheel.

Thanks
Matt
[email protected]
262-767-0920

Last edited:

DragonflyDH90

Reaction score
I might have one around somewhere in the hangar, also have a spare single arm Maule tailwheel.

The only problem is I'm in New Zealand but shipping from here usually isn't too bad. I'll have a look and work out a price if you would like.

FastEddie

Reaction score
I've got a PA20 tailspring that I do not need. Bought new from Univair and never used. I'll dig it out tonight and measure it. I'm based out of Poplar Grove (C77). PM me if you are interested.

Latest posts