• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Ultimate 10-200 Plans

Tomcat

Reaction score
Anyone have a set of Ultimate 10-200 plans they would be willing to sell? Let me know, thanks!

Tom

ultimate driver

Reaction score
I am building a 20-300 , and live between mcpherson and hutchinson ks . I havesome stuff on ultimates give me a call 620 669 7027.

Tomcat

Reaction score
Still interested in a set of plans.

Thanks,

flyerrider

Reaction score
Are you looking for an entire plans set or just a couple sheets for clarification? If you just need a few sheets I might be able to help. I don't think they are being supplied by anyone right now as the Ultimatebiplane.com guy hasn't responded to emails in quite a while. Also, I'm almost positive that Devin York has some but I am not sure of his willingness to part with them. Here's his website and contact info:

http://www.yorkaircraft.com/

He is a wealth of knowledge on the Ultimates. I email him almost weekly with questions. Also, according to FedEx, my factory wing route fairings are sitting on his front porch waiting for him to pull a mold and start supplying them to builders. Apparently the availability of these has been a problem in the past. Hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Tomcat

Reaction score
Thanks flyerrider, I'm interested in a full set of plans. Although if I can't find a full set I would like to have the wings sheets specifically.

I have a set of wing root fairings with my plane as well and they are quite heavy as they are all glass and aluminum. I was thinking about trying to make a mold and make some carbon fairings to reduce a bit of weight. I'd be interested to see what Devin comes up with. Keep us updated.

Thanks, Tom

Xavier

Reaction score
Actually Devin York sold me a copy a few months ago, so you might be able to get one from him...
Plans only however, "for reference only", as it seems like he might not own the rights, so one won't be allowed to build a plane from them (but I guess that's not an issue for you)

Xav

Latest posts