• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

What the hell is going on with the crashes lately???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
I told my buddy a few months back it is really strange all the small planes going down lately. Most seem to be aerobatic airplanes but a mix of all sorts. It seems like every week another one goes down. This didn't seem to happen a few years back like it is now. Kinda makes you think really hard. Is the man upstairs trying to tell us something?
I brought this up awhile back on another pilot board. Everyone seemed to think that nothing has changed or gotten worse? I don't know.... The Chopmo crash really got to me.
A buddy of mine was huge into drag boat racing awhile back. He said when his friends seemed to be getting killed every week he thought is was time to hang it up and he did.

Latest posts

Back