• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Which wing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shetlandnick

Reaction score
Hi all
It looks like my Sparcraft wings need so much repair work that I would be better off building a new set from scratch. I already have plans for the S1-S, S1-D and Sparcraft. Any of theses wings can be used in the UK without any extra testing procedures necessary for the LAA. This would be necessary for the S1-SS, Wolf etc. Ultimate wings could be used however.
So, my shortlist is Sparcraft, S1-S, S1-D or Ultimate. Any thoughts anyone? I won't be indulging in comp aeros, just sunny afternoon blasts around the local area.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back