• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

WolfPro 360 Build Thread part 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smizo

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Ah what the heck let’s get this party started! In no particular order.........

so we are actually building 2 of these things here at the shop! One for a demo plane (poor me) and one for a customer. I’ll have progress pics on both. Already in talks with a Mirco on paint scheme ideas! The shop plane (WP-1)is pretty far along. Fuselage is about ready to get blasted and painted. Customer plane (WP-3) fuselage is framed up with some tabs and stuff on it. I’ll get pics of that as we go. Before any more work is done on that though, WP-2 Kit is about to be shipped. Customer has requested no public pictures of it so that ones gonna stay a mystery for you guys! I’m working on the carbon stuff for all 3 airplanes right now. TD, fuse panels, cowlings, etc. once they are done, we just have to make the gas tank and it’s ready to ship out. Dan is plugging away on wing ribs for the customer plane and he took the LE molds home and is whipping them up as well. Anyways this should be fun!
2F4EB9D3-79C1-4144-91B4-978C924AD73B.jpeg
375CA8E2-B151-4042-82F9-2E57E8C7427A.jpeg
0E61A9D2-126E-4D41-8E04-963E6E846E1A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back