• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Wow! Steve Odells Toot is almost finished.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonoftoot

Reaction score
I was at NorthWest Regional airport this afternoon working on and cleaning up my two Toot's and Steve Odell drove up in his truck.. He said, can you come go with me for a minute...
I said sure... Are we going to see a freshly painted new metal and fabric toot, Steve replied... YES Sir!!
Folks, let me tell you this boy was so excited I could not hardly hold him down. Steve Odell just finished painting the fuselage and started putting his toot together for the final time. I gave it a quick once over and congradulted Steve for a Job well done. This guy has been working very hard at getting his toot to AirVenture this year. Looks like he is going to make it. Now it is time for all the vinyl lettering and stars...
Steve you should be very proud of this Little toot. I can remember how this all started and it was a cold rainy Saturday morning. Wasn't it Steve?
Anyway. Here are a couple of pictures taken during this celebration.
Son of toot
20090122_163043_2009_Small_DSC_.jpg
20090122_163231_2009_Small_DSC_.jpg

Latest posts

Back