• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

WTB: Acro Sport Wheel Fairing

cleko

Registered Users
Reaction score
Need right wheel fairing for AS1.

Ken
hangar(at)kbeene(dot)com
Waco, Texas

Neil

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Might want to post a picture of the ones on your plane as there are many variables. I don't recall a specific Acro Sport 1 wheel pant. Wag-Aero sells the original Acro Sport II wheel pant for the 6" wheel/tire combo. I think most of the Acro 1 builders used the Pitts style.

cleko

Registered Users
Reaction score
This doesn't look like Wag's. Looks more like Spruce's MF-8 but it is only 35.5 inches long vs the MF-8 at 37.5 inches. I guess I will just get a pair of MF-8.

Thanks,
Ken

AS1.jpg

Latest posts