• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Biplane Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Acroduster One

kwaito

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a nice one seat biplane, perferrably with an io-360 . Anyone know of Acroduster or even a good priced Pitts?

race38

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
There have been a couple for sale in the last couple years. A yellow one in Canada and a 150 powered one in CA.
They were going to part out the Canada airplane if a buyer couldn't be found. I tried a search but didn't find any info.

chicoduster

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Send me any questions you might have about an Acroduster One as I have one and love it. There are a few projects lurking around but it is all word of mouth. Great plane to fly and easy to land and take off.

If you buy one I can help you with transition training.

image.jpeg

kwaito

Registered Users
Reaction score
That is an awesome looking airplane! sure you don't wanna part with it ;) haha. I just sold an Acrosport II so I'm thinking it'll be an easy transition. Let me if you know of any others

race38

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if you're still looking but it's back.
ACRODUSTER PARTING OUT • $18,000 • AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE • SA 700 Acroduster 1, selling as whole or parting out, 207 TT, 371 hours SMOH on Lycoming 0-360-A1D and Hartzell prop, model # HC-C2YK-4AF, prop was rebuilt June 12,2012, governor was rebuilt at the same time, has a christian eagle inverted fuel and oil system, , 6,000 spent on engine did all fuel and oil lines, new spark plugs, had the engine inspected for corrosion all was done June 12,2012, plane has been hangered since new, a great plane to fly, will part out engine and prop. My cell is 1-204-872-3891 • Contact Dave H. Hedges, Owner - located Gladstone, MB Canada • Telephone: 12048723891 . • Posted March 12, 2017 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad • View Larger Pictures

jstreat

Reaction score
Would you consider a 150HP Lyc powered Starduster I ? One is going on the market in Colorado Springs (KFLY). I have pics and my eval. Waiting on POC from family. Estate sale.

JST

kwaito

Registered Users
Reaction score
still on the search, got a couple on my mind

Latest posts