• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $29.95/year to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).

WTB/Rent Bungee Tools

humptybump

Reaction score
I'm planning to replace bungees on my S2 and am looking to buy or rent the install tools. ACS, Steen, and Wag are all backordered. Anyone have one or more that they would like to sell, rent, loan? I've got the cords in hand...just no tools.

Kevin Spooner

PittsDriver68

Reaction score
Try Bill Finagin at Dent-Air in Annapolis MD. He is the Pitts dealer.

Best of luck,

Wes

bf92

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Kevin,

I have an Aviat bungee tool that I will loan you. Pay shipping both ways, and it's yours to use.

Danny

humptybump

Reaction score
bf92 said:
Kevin, I have an Aviat bungee tool that I will loan you. Pay shipping both ways, and it's yours to use. Danny
Danny,

I would appreciate it greatly. I'll PM you to work out details.

Kevin Spooner

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late. I recently went thru same process and was loaned a Pitts tool from a fine fellow in Utah. I made a copy of his tool and would also be happy to loan it for payment of shipping. It looks like crap(un-painted) but worked.....

OTOH, I might prefer a factory made tool if offered.....:)

Jack

Latest posts