• The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome. In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web. We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction). Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

WTS - Radial Starduster Too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardBrowne

Reaction score
Greetings All

I have a Radial Starduster Too built by Paul Schafer. I have rebuilt the engine mount and landing gear since. She runs beautifuly on the Continental W670, has a Sandia modeC transponder, MGL V10 VHF and a little Garmin 96c to observe how slow you're going.

Testing the waters here to see if there is anyone out there who'd be in the position to buy her from me. I live in Cape Town South Africa and can take the wings off for export in my hangar.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Take care

Attachments

• IMG_8350.jpg
    IMG_8350.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 255
  • _DSC2377small.jpg
    _DSC2377small.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 239

Latest posts

Back